Monday, January 20, 2014

Workshop Floors (Top Coat)

Oh the last step of this floor journey. Thank The Lord!!! Sunday morning I painted the top coat to my floors with a glossy polyurethane. I was a little concerned with the bubbles it leaves after applying but no worries they go away.


I went around edges & corners with a paint brush first then rolled on the remainder of the building. 



 Be sure to paint yourself out the door & collect your belongs as you approach that side & head out the door. Unless you want to leave them in there all night.



Clean up & let them dry over night & viola!!! Beautiful floors the next morning. 


Sorry for the glare & naked baby. I was anxious to go check on them. 


Case LOVES them!!!! He gives them a 👍!! 


Can't wait to move in now. Guess I will leave them be till next weekend so they can really cure. I haven't figured out yet what I'm doing to the walls yet so they will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment