Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stuffed Bell Peppers

So in my mad attempts to start eating healthier this year I have began the search for healthy recipes. Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to do right?! Wrong! Healthy eating means sacrifices I've come to determine. But owell New Year, New Me, New Us!!! It's time to get my family eating healthy.

So I pinned this recipes on Pinterest, actually it was my very first pinned recipe however many years ago that Pinterest became popular yet I've still never tried it.  Being as though I like bell peppers & my hubby doesn't I figure that's why. But I finally decided who gives a rat I'm making it, he will eat it or starve. This is the picture on Pinterest I pinned...



And this was the recipe for all you non dieters...

http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2010/09/recipe-for-stuffed-green-peppers-with.html?m=1

I modified it a smidgen & used extra lean ground turkey instead of Italian sausage & used salt, pepper & Tony Chacheres for seasoning instead of whatever it lists. 

It...Was...Amazing!!!! It is now my husbands new fave dinner recipe. Who would've guessed?!

Try it & enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment