Monday, January 20, 2014

Workshop Floors (Painting the Stencil)

Well Saturday night consisted of painting my stencil finally onto my floor. I taped the stencil down with blue painters tape to help the stencil not move around while I was painting. I chose to do 5 stencils total. I didn't want to cover my floors in stencil just a little pattern here & there.


The first stencil was the best of them all. As it got later & the more tired I got my stencils were less than perfect. I was going for perfect though. I didn't want it to seem as though I tried too hard. I like the look of imperfections, I just have a hard time not doing things 100% so the wine helped with that lol. See below. No worries I will touch that up in the morning.



Finally finished. Will let dry tonight & do the top coat tomorrow morning. The end is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment