Monday, January 20, 2014

Workshop Floors (Making Stencil)

So I had hubby stop our local appliance shop & he brought me home a dryer box. Perfect! Thanks hubs!

I used mixing bowls for there perfect circles to draw out my stencil. I also used a pencil to draw it out.

My stencil inspiration came from the Pinterest post below. 






After I finished drawing it with pencil, I went over it with a black marker so y'all could see. See above.

I then began cutting it out with a kitchen knife b/c my exacto knife was ????? Who knows where. See below.





After cutting out my stencil I began covering it in packaging tape so that when painting it didn't soak up the paint in my cardboard box. See below.


You can see the glare there once finished.

Off to bed so I can begin painting my stencil tomorrow. Yawn!


No comments:

Post a Comment