Sunday, October 22, 2017

South Padre Photo Session

Our family took a little short trip to South Padre several weekends ago & literally like the day before I booked a little family photo sess on a whim.  I was wanting so badly our fall photos taken for Christmas pictures but our beloved photographer moved to Louisiana.  And while it just so happen she was in East Texas that week & doing mini sessions I just couldn't seem to make it work with our busy schedule so I decided to attempt to find someone to do them while down there. I searched online, Instagram & finally on Facebook ran across To The Sea Photography.  I messaged her that day & I don't know how I got so lucky but SHE SAID YES!!!!!

Now I've been to South Padre before, BUT, it was my freshman year of college so I can't say that I remember a ton of it. And definitely not any spots to have family photos b/c I can bet that was the last thing I was looking for when I was there then. HA!  So basically I had no idea WHERE to do them. It also didn't help that hurricane I don't remember which blowing in so the tide was up & the waves were fierce.  Like huge, people surfing, in Texas. Who would've thought lol.  Anyway I literally changed my mind on location, oh ya know probably 6x or so.  And she just went with it.

When it finally time for the session we met her down at the convention center b/c my brother in law had found some awesome dunes just down the island so that was the final destination and my goodness was it beautiful.  My two year is less than accommodating these days but she just went with the flow, never bother.  So all that to say if you are ever in South Padre, DO look her up & DO yourself a favor & book your family photos with her b/c OMG mine were gorgeous.  Check out her website https://www.totheseaphotos.com/2017/10/12/colors-of-sunset/

And check out a few of my favorites from our session. Looooooove my little family to the moon & back.

   

XOXO,
The Martin's

No comments:

Post a Comment