Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Back to School Teacher Gifts 🍎✏️🖍📚

I have actually done these as Back to School Teacher Gifts the last two years.  We have a store here in Tyler called Cookies by Design. http://cookiesbydesign.com/ For the past two years they have had back to school themed cookies, including apples, either on a stick or without the stick.  And bonus, they come prepackaged individually.  (Yay one less thing you have to do)

Anyway, I grab several. One for both his in class teachers & two more, one for the Headmaster & one for the Office Assistant b/c lets face it. Some days he spends a little time in the office with the Headmaster mastering how he can make better choices.  Its a good thing they love him.


Items needed:
- Cookies of your choice (I used Apples)
- Raffia or Ribbon of your choice
- Scissors
- Single Hole Puncher
- Apple Template printed in color - I went to the internet & googled free apple template & then copied & pasted about 6 of these to a blank document.  (I attempted to provide you with my original template that I made but little fingers got ahold of my last computer & I lost everything & therefore don't have anything on this new computer)  Be sure to size them to the size you prefer. You can either print them in color & write on them with a black marker or you can insert a text box over the apple to say what you would prefer & then print them.  Once printed I just cut them out with scissors.  Just note: that if you print them on a heavy cardstock you can just use the apple alone as your greeting card.  B/c I printed mine on regular copy paper I then had to come back with a thicker cardstock & glue the apple to the cardstock so that it'd be a bit thicker & be able to withstand little fingers.






Hey, they turned out pretty cute though right?!









No comments:

Post a Comment