Sunday, November 4, 2012

Orange Burlap Wreath

Orange Burlap Wreath 

 Materials needed
 green styrofoam wreath
orange spray paint
orange burlap ribbon
screw driver
hot glue gun
ribbon of your choice

I spray painted my styrofoam wreath orange in case any of my wreath showed through it didn't show green. I cut my orange burlap ribbon in 4-5 inch strips. Use the screw driver make little holes in the foam wreath. Fold your burlap ribbon in 1/2 & then at the folded part twist it around to fit in the hole you make in wreath with the screw driver. Fill the hole with the hot glue gun & stick the twisted burlap ribbon inside. Do this all over the wreath but leave the back open so that it'll sit flush against the door when you hang it. When you've finished take the ribbon of your choice & tie a bow wherever you see fit & viola! I used the black w/white polka dot ribbon for Halloween & then just recently changed out to a cheetah print for Thanksgiving. As you can see below. This is my first & last burlap wreath making as it is a timely project, well its timely when you can only work on in the evenings after you have put your infant to bed lol.



Wreath after I changed the ribbon for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment