Friday, February 1, 2013

Jail & Saloon: Building Wild West Town for Case's First Birthday Party

I have started creating the wild west town for Case's 1st birthday party in June. Obviously the theme is a cowboy western birthday party. While I would love to be able to work on these every night I know it won't be possible as I am still a Mommy & Wife first but as I am able to work on them I will posts updates so that those interested can follow along on my progress. Sorry some of the pictures are dark, when you only have time to work on them in the garage after the baby has gone to sleep it doesn't actually offer much lighting. A special thanks to Don's TV & Appliances for letting me have these & more to come boxes. I am forever grateful. I started by drawing out my design for my jail & saloon on the boxes. I then cut them out with a box cutters. For the jail bars I used good ole household tin foil. I painted the door of the jail & the swinging doors on the saloon with brown acrylic paint. Stay tuned for more updates tomorrow.

One tired but ever so inspired Mommy :)













No comments:

Post a Comment