Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Hubby

I wrote this little story yesterday & made my hubby this Valentine card using candy.

Materials needed:
Poster board w/foam in the center
Red wrapping paper
Glue
Black sharpie marker

Candy I Used:
Babyruth
Shockers
100 Grand
Reese's Pieces
Hot Tamales
Whatchamacallit
Milky Way
Sweet tarts
Laffy Taffy
Payday
NoworLaters
Hershey Skor
Snickers

It reads...

Happy Valentine's Day BABYRUTH,

It is still a SHOCKERS to me that after all these years we ended up together. I wouldn't trade a 100 GRAND to go a day without you in my life. I love you to PIECES & it definitely helps that you're still one HOT TAMALE!! Your WHATCHAMACALLIT is the reason that I married you, it sends me to the MILKY WAY but what a bonus that you're such a SWEETTART and you always make me LAFFY TAFFY. Everydays a PAYDAY with you by my side. If you're feeling lucky NOWorLATER maybe you can SKOR. I hope you SNICKERS reading this as much as I have writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment